“Superl” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #50 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Denton, Texas
“Superl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is convenient to any person traveling to Philadelphia or surrounding locations. The hotel is located inside the airport across arrival gates. Rental cars are located at the door steps just across the street 1 arrivals facing the hotel. Staff was very congenial. The rooms are very clean, immaculate, spacious, and well appointed. My wife and I checked into this hotel and experienced a very delightful comfort two night stay. WE WILL RETURN.

Room Tip: High floors have best views
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 749Wonderful
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you so much. We look forward to having you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hamilton, Bermuda
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Courtyard Marriott has been my hotel of choice for the last few years. The rooms are always bright, spacious and well-appointed and I feel like I am getting my monies worth. While I was grateful to be staying minutes from the airport, I didn't think the room was worth $195/night. The room was small and lacked that Courtyard feel, I didn't have access to WiFi and there was no fridge. Hopefully the renovations that are taking place now will bring life to the rooms and make them feel like other Courtyard Marriott Hotels that I have stayed in. These minor disappointments will not keep me from staying at another Courtyard Marriott in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write comments regarding the Courtyard Philadelphia Airport. The renovation is currently scheduled to finish up on April 15, 2014. While our rooms do not have refrigerators we do have a brand new product that I hope you will come back to enjoy.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

What a shame!!! This hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very congenial but the low rent guests staying here made me so sorry I chose to stay. Yikes !!! Not coming back. Some kind of drunken brawl broke out in the hallway outside my room to make this stay so memorable

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard G M, Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
I am very happy that you thought that the property and staff were great. However, I am very sad to hear that you had an issue with other guests staying at the property the night that you had been here. My security staff did respond to the issue immediately and stopped the argument that was happening in the hallway the night you had stayed.
Old Bridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Checked into the Courtyard for one evening because of a business meeting in Philadelphia the next day. To my surprise, the room was immaculate! I have not stayed at such a clean brand named hotel like this in such a long time.
The staff was helpful and very friendly. The bistro was a little pricey. A burger, beer and water cost a little over $20.
They are not opened for lunch, only breakfast and dinner.
There is not much to do in the area. There is a Ruby Tuesday approximately 2 blocks away. But really nothing within walking distance.
You're not even a 1/2 mile to the airport...wonderful location! For being so close to the airport, you do not hear the planes as they land or take off.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms towards the back of the hotel. It is very quiet and away from the noise of elevators...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ny E
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much!!!
Egg Harbor Township
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have stayed at this Courtyard severa times over the years. Our most recent overnight was on March 13, 2014.

We extremely impressed by the design rennovations in the lobby and check-in area. Flat screen televisions that had flight information were a great touch!

The hotel room, as always, was clean and comfortable.

We left our truck there while we were on vacation. Two days after we returned home, my husband noticed the rubber on his window had been tampered with, a dent in the side panel, and an unlocked lock was on his tow hitch (very odd, we know!). Having worked in the hospitality industry for over 20 years, I fully understand that parking is at our own risk. (We even parked under a light.)

My disappointment, however, comes from the fact that I left a message for the manager explaining that I only wanted to provide him with feedback about the truck and perhaps see if surveillance tapes were available. I wasn't looking for anything. I've had no response to date.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the hotel. I love that you enjoyed your stay but I am very concerned about two things that you have written in your review. The first is what you have written about your vehicle. We have security 24 hours a day and they patrol the parking lot on a regular basis. The second is that you stated that a message was left for a manager and you haven't received a response back. If you wish to speak more in depth about this issue please feel free to contact the hotel directly and ask for Veketia or Steve and we can review your concerns. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Philadelphia Airport.

Steve
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight in February. Our flight was cancelled in the morning, and we were rebooked on an evening flight. We inquired about a late check out, and they were very accommodating. We could keep our room until 2PM! That was perfect for us! We enjoyed watching the Olympics on the TV in the comfortable lobby sitting area. Our room was clean and comfortable for our overnight stay. We had a cooked to order breakfast at the bar area in the morning, and it was very good. Much better than we expected it would be. We stayed here on the Park and Fly package, but I think the program is no longer offered. The shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient and prompt.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I am very pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our seating area in the lobby with the large HD TV's.
Cumming, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

The room was o.k. the staff was good, however I arrived late and bought 2 beer and a lean cuisine meal in the pantry. The tap $21.00, that is right. $7.50 for the yuengling, $6.50 for the Coors light, and $7.00 for a lean cuisine frozen meal. Since they do not advertise the pricing in the pantry, shame on me for not asking for the pricing.
After that tap, any taste for this hotel clearly disappeared.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GA T
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you ver much for taking the time to respond. We do apologize if our pricing structure for our Market Pantry is higher than you anticipated. We do have a pricing tier located in the Market but perhaps it went unnoticed. We do hope that this will not keep you from visiting us again.