A group of us stayed here to celebrate a friend's birthday and everyone was impressed. I live not too far from Chestnut Hill, my favorite Philly neighborhood, so I've never stayed the night. Since so many friends were in from out of town we decided to stay together. My friends wished they booked for two nights because it was such a great place. The breakfast on Saturday morning, including in the cost of the room, was excellent. Everyone working there was friendly and helpful, and they didn't mind that we hung out in the breakfast area for quite a while, while friends slowly departed. The hotel keeps food in that area all the time so you can always have some coffee or tea, with a few other choices. If you stay here you will be happy~ and where else can you park in Chestnut Hill for free yet walk to every fun shop in town?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill