Chestnut Hill Inn is a wonderful small hotel. Beds are comfy- really comfy. The room itself was big enough and squeaky clean. Bathroom was pristine.Hotel was quiet---we heard no street noise and no hotel noise in our fourth floor, street-side room. Breakfast, which is dubbed continental, includes make-your-own waffles, cold cereals, bagels, pastries, hard boiled eggs, etc. Dining room is set with pretty china plates and china coffee mugs. Receptionist is helpful. There's a restaurant, owned by others, onsite, and another next door. Indoor farm market across the rear parking lot and nice shops nearby. Only two small faults with the hotel - no coffee maker in the room and the marble bathroom floor is slippery when wet...two issues that could easily be solved by management. We loved it here, and would stay again, the next time we're in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill