US$347
US$185
US$364
US$319
2,850 results
All reviewsmary mastrobuonithe club loungeconcierge deskart museumfranklin instituteself parkhousekeeping stafffitness centercity hallrittenhouse squarehousekeeperdoorman
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Had a good stay for a great price for an anniversary trip. The staff were so friendly and helpful and it was in the perfect location downtown. They should warn people about the 50 dollar fee they hold for damages until check out, but other than that I enjoyed it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul B, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear angeleyes12323,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel! We are thrilled you had such a great stay and look forward to connecting with you again soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently stayed at this Sheraton for Two Nights. This is a larger older conference center hotel. The front desk clerks were very kind to accommodate our request for a view. With a location just on the edge of center city with dated furnishings, this was an average stay.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear TelecommuteTraveler,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad our team was able to please you, but obviously dissapointed that you found your stay average. We hope we have another chance in the future.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

the location is wonderful however service is poor and they NEVER follow up with what they say they will. Cards not working, no access to club lounge as promised on 2 separate visits, crowded lobby, crowded bar with tv's so high you cant see without craning your neck. need i go on? Windows dont open so no fresh air. Dark halls.
Would not stay there unless i absolutely had to. One positive is the beds are comfortable. NO microwave or fridge either.
~

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jill B,

Thank you for your review on our hotel. We are very dissapointed we were unable to meet your expectations. As you can see from many other reviews, our team is typically great and we look forward to using your feedback to make any necessary improvements.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

The Sheraton Downtown Philly is a nice enough hotel, with a location convenient to the convention center, museums, and restaurants. Rooms were average. My room on the 23rd floor had a nice view. Elevators are slow at times so leave extra time to get down to the lobby during rush hour. There is a decent fitness center and a Starbucks in the lobby which is convenient.

One drawback to the property: the hotel has not street presence. The main entrance and carport sit between 17th and 16th streets in what would be an alley. A sign on either street would be helpful.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Paul B, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear thinktankjp,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay overall; we'll certainly assess our signage to ensure it is sufficient. We appreciate your feedback and hope to connect with you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I usually have a pleasant stay at this hotel, but last night made me realize I will never stay here again.

I am a Gold Starwoods member and my company stays at the hotel quite often, so I would expect at least a reasonable stay. Here is what happened:
-I was placed in a room directly outside the ice machine which results in tremendous noise (not what you want the night before a major client meeting!).
-The heater in the hallway went off around midnight but something must have been wrong. It sounded like someone was vacuuming and was incredibly loud the rest of the night.
-I tried to call the front desk to let them know that something was going on with the heat. However, no one picked up my call - tried front desk, guest services, concierge, etc. Finally had to call from my cell phone to get through to the main hotel number.
-I then decided I would try to use the TV to help me get to bed since there was so much noise. Unfortunately the remote did not work!
-Finally, I ordered coffee in the morning due to a sleepless night. Unfortunately, the cup was dirty! I asked for a new cup and was told the coffee would be taken off my bill - however, no one followed through on that and I was charged.
Overall a really unacceptable sequence of events. With so many SPG hotels in Philly, would definitely stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mayuri S

Dear Mayuri S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are dissapointed that we were unable to meet your expectations during your latest visit. Many of the issues mentioned are certainly manageable on our end, and we look forward to using your feedback to address any deficiencies. We hope that you give us another chance if you return to our city.