Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
US$244
US$234
Agoda.com
2,856 results
All reviewsmary mastrobuonithe club loungeconcierge deskart museumfranklin instituteself parkhousekeeping stafffitness centercity hallrittenhouse squarehousekeeperdoorman
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We chose to stay here for its supreme location and reasonable price. We got to the hotel no problem and the staff was very nice and timely checking us in! We got a room on floor 7 , which we quickly found out was a dog friendly floor "which we were not told previously" I have a dog myself so I was not bothered by it although the constant barking dogs got old quick, it reminded me of visiting my great uncle at work where he would bet on dogs at the track! The floor was packed with people jamming so many people and kids into a room they had to breath in deep to shut the door to the room!! The room was fairly clean and nice although the floor had more dirt on it than my unfinished basement floor! Then leaving the hotel to go out to dinner and drinks we open the door to our room and the hallway filled our nostrils with the smell of drugs! It smelled so bad we were worried about getting second hand high! We went to the front desk to tell them about the drugs and they already knew we were floor 7 from all the complaints! She then asked if I wanted to go up and go door to door to find the problem which I quickly refused due to lack of a badge and gun. Long story short the greatfull dead concert smell continued throughout the evening and nothing was done to resolve this ordeal! If you say no to drugs say no to downtown Sheraton !!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank S-border
Paul B, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear S-border,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. we are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like an opportunity to discuss your experience further with you - I invite you to please connect with me at jennifer.tang@sheratonphiladelphiadowntown.com or call me directly at 215.448.2726. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We had a group of ten woman staying here on St. Patty' day weekend. We had access to the club room. I want to pay a compliment to Elsie Riddick the employee in charge of the continental breakfast and the evening appetizer's. She kept everything well stocked and constantly cleaning up after everyone. She even stayed a little later one night when our group used the club room for our reunion. Her personality and work ethic is a wonderful addition to your Hotel. Please pass on our appreciation to her.

Deb Carcus ( Ms. Deb )

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deborah C

Dear Deborah C,

Thnak you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We're thrilled that Elsie was able to make such an impact on your stay and look forward to recognizing her for another job well done. We can't wait to connect with you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was a very nice stay at an extremely convenient hotel. The hotel is right off the highway with underground parking (for a fee.) Restaurants and attractions are walking distance from the hotel. I have to say that the staff at this hotel were the most friendly and most helpful of any hotel staff I can remember! The hotel was a little ragged on the edges and could use some updating - but that really did not hamper our visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marmot65

Dear Marmot65,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for taking the time to recognize our team, they are certainly our greatest asset. We are glad you had such a pleasant experience and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last week for a conference at another hotel. The place is dated and needs a freshening - but the real issue is that on Thursday am - someone just walked right into the room. No knock, no ring, no yell out ---- just walked right in.

Now, I was right where you don't want to be when this happens!

I yelled - they ran away.

Who knows? An employee, an intruder?

We'll never know.

Makes me nervous about this place.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear p-mshires,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We are disappointed to hear that you have encountered such a unpleasant incident during your stay. I would like an opportunity to discuss your experience further with you - I invite you to please connect with me at jennifer.tang@sheratonphiladelphiadowntown.com or 215.448.2726.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com