The location is a little on the outskirts of downtown however it is ideally located for those who have no problems with walking more than 8-10 blocks. Balancing the location is it's very convenient to route 676, easy on - easy off. You can easily access the museums, historic areas and good dining choices. My 6th floor room nice overall but the carpets need to be replaced and my bedding had what appeared to be food stains that did not get laundered out. I was there for a seminar and the hotel facilities were very good, ranging from courteous valet parking attendants, clean elevators, friendly front desk staff and the foyer is bright and airy. Regarding the parking fees, it's in line with the rest of the city. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton