Stayed here for a week. Reception staff were exceptionally nice and along with the concierge were extremely helpful. The girl in the morning coffee bar went the extra mile and knew what we wanted. Although the decor is a bit tired the rooms were clean with really comfortable beds. As we found the heat difficult to cope with we were a bit disappointed to find the room not cleaned until well into the afternoon. The carpets really do need an upgrade. The pool was great but I have never before come across a pool with no changing rooms. Hotel is well situated for museums but there is not a lot of restaurants nearby as we found it far too hot to walk any distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton