I had to knock off points for location, noise and price. I am guessing location and security affects the limited on street entrances into the building. Two entrances for a building that takes up half a block is a bit inconvenient. Distance to the convention hall is walk-able too far to be convenient. The door does not block out noise from the hallway and on a couple evenings, there were extended late night conversations in the hallway that was a tad noisy. This is a pricey place to stay.
Kudos to the staff. They are friendly and eager to help. The concierge gave good advice on where to eat and places to visit. Hospitality kept our rooms clean. We had a room facing Logan Circle which from the 25th floor was a nice view. Other things I liked was that it was easy to call for a taxi. The television allowed for external HDMI input which if you have to work is nice when you have a wireless mouse and keyboard. Elevators are quick both in how quick they arrive and how quickly they get you to your floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton