I was able to book this hotel the day of my stay for $57 through Priceline. Yes! I stayed for a weekend as I was attending an event at Penns Landing, which was about an $8 cab ride from the hotel.
The location of this hotel is just perfect for everything, late night eats, Walnut Street shopping, downtown, you name it. The room was nicely appointed (although it's weird that each day there were only 2 bath towels for the room - isn't there usually four?). The pool only accommodates 15 people, the workout room was huge for a hotel, and the staff were friendly (save the one guy concierge who seemed put out to, erhm, DO HIS JOB).
This room was available for the weekend on sheraton.com for $99 and it would have been worth it even at that price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton