We spent three nights at The Independent in July and couldnt have been happier. The Hotel was bright airy and clean, the staff very pleasant and helpful. Our first night there I couldnt get the radio to play my ipod and let the resident GM know. When we returned from dinner there was a new radio in the room and it worked perfectly. The room was very spacious and impeccably clean. The complimentary breakfast was just right and delivered to the room and the wine and cheese at the lobby in the evening was a great way to start the night.
We will definately return and recommend The Independent to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Independent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia