What a pleasure our stay was at The Independent Hotel. Based on user reviews, we decided to try out this hotel on our last trip to Philly. They didn't disappoint. This boutique hotel was great. The rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable. The location was terrific, within walking distance of city center, historic Philadelphia, and theaters. And best of all was the staff. Everyone was friendly and accommodating and made our stay wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Independent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia