I live in the greater Philadelphia area, so I have stayed in many Center City hotels over the years. I often stayed at a property across the street from the Four Seasons, but after a few disappointing experiences, I decided to try the Four Seasons for the first time. I was very pleased.
The room could have been updated. But, other than some signs of use, it was a nice room. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Given the amount of people in the room, I don't believe that I heard a sound from outside of the door.
The bathroom was spotless and the toiletries were top notch.
Best part of the stay was the service. From check in, to the entrance staff, to the restaurant, I was continually impressed with the helpfulness and attention to detail. This was the best service that I have received at a Philadelphia hotel. We had breakfast in the hotel on a busy Saturday morning. Every single member of the restaurant staff chipped in the make the experience unique and pleasant. They were constantly looking for any sign to assist and I was impressed with how they worked together to make sure everything went seamless for guests.
The check out process was easy....no, easier than easy. For at least 5 of my last 10 hotel stays, I have had some billing issue when using a package. I booked the parking and breakfast package at the Four Seasons. No issues. The bill was properly adjusted and no extra charges appeared on my credit card.
I would happily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons