Go to the Philadelphia Four Seasons. Be greeted immediately at the door and efficiently checked in with a smile and a quick laugh. Oh, and check out the beautiful orchid arrangement in the lobby. Enjoy the clean, nice, and quiet room. Have a drink at the Swan bar and chat with the friendly bartender. Enjoy a delicious breakfast looking at the fountain in Logan circle. We're country people visiting the big city and the Four Season staff made us feel really comfortable even though we were obviously not hip. After business, we visited the nearby Barnes art museum. It was a very special stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons