6,295 results
All reviewsbank bourbonart decoacross the streetconvention centercity hallcorner roomreading terminal marketroom servicevalet parkingmarket streethigh floormini barliberty bellflower showbusiness triphotel restaurantgreat room
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at this hotel! I had a great view of the city and was in a very convenient location! We walked to see a lot of the local “to dos”. It was such a beautiful room. Had a big bathroom and was very clean!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location and great views of the city. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The Loews is centrally located in City Center. I was there for a conference and unfortunately was able to get out to do any sightseeing. However, the convention center was just 2 blocks away. So that was nice.

I had a nice corner room. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were WAY too soft. I had to use 3 of them on top of each other. Not good.

The service was good and the staff was very friendly!

I'd recommend this hotel if you're in Philly!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Scott N, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, comfortable beds, and friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the City of Brotherly Love.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I stayed in Philly for a night out and dinner. Everything from check in to departure was great. Room was super clean, view was great. Service from valet to room service was very good. Would chose this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your night out in Philadelphia and your stay at the Loews Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel was well placed for both the Barnes Collection and the Liberty Bell with the hop on hop off bus passing close by.
The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was attractive and the view from the bedroom was great.
The breakfast was good but the staff were reluctant to serve us an ordinary breakfast at 8.25am because they were keen to serve only brunch (30$ each) from 8.30 am at weekends.
On our return home we realised the hotel had charged us for the room which had already been paid for by us and our travel agent. Our agent explained this to them but we did not receive a refund until they were approached a second time. We received a refund almost two weeks after their being notified but with no apology , only a request for feedback.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our central location and comfortable beds. I apologize for the poor service at the restaurant and the mistake with the billing and hope that all has been resolved. We hope that you will afford us another opportunity and will return for another visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My room was very modern and clean. There were conveniences that enabled my trip to be less stressful. Loved the corner room, very quite. My room service dinner was delivered hot, I really enjoyed my meal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent visit to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are delighted to hear that our amenities were able to make your trip less stressful. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.