“Hotel Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Pittsburgh, United States
“Hotel Stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I would give it a excellent rating, no issues encountered at all. The staff was very friendly and prompt on everything. I could not ask for better service. the Bell Persons were wonderful, when I left the Bell Person made sure my cab was there and helped me with my bags.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (249)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for a family gathering. We chose the hotel for location primarily. The hotel is much more than that. The staff was extremely accomodating and provided excellent service. The room (a king) was large and the bed very comfortable. Even the view was exceptional for a large city hotel. I would consider this more of a boutique hotel and worth every penny spent. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to spend time in the historic part of Philadelphia. The location is fantastic.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had a quick overnight at this facility. Good Facility in a great location. Close to many good restaurants and historical sights if sightseeing. Nicely appointed rooms, friendly , helpful staff. Comfortable beds and a very quiet facility. My room was directly across from the elevators and still there was no noise to disturb work, relaxation or sleep.

Lexington KY, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Corporate choice (so I stay on someone else's dime) but this is a hotel with super friendly staff who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Bed is wonderfully comfortable. Location is great for exploring the historic sites and for great restaurants.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Outstanding customer service from start to finish! On arrival asked about parking and the door man was very honest and said I can park your car for you at the end of the building for $40 dollars or you can park it in the same place for $20 and save yourself the money! We had a beautiful clean room with a comfortable bed overlooking Independance hall! Location couldn't of been better! The mini bar prices were very reasonable also!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Fairfax Station, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My #1 selection for housing when in the Philadelphia area, hands down! From the moment you arrive, through your stay, and up to check-out, the Omni makes you feel like your 'home away from home'. I recommend the property to people all the time.

Sinking Spring, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I got selected for Jury Duty and the person that I was traveling with decided that she did not want to drive in the impending ice storm. We decided to stay at OMNI as it was the closest on the list that the Government provided on the documentation that was sent along with the Summons It was the only good part of having been selected to serve. The accomodations were immaculate, luxuious, everything smelled fresh, the temperature of the room was perfect, the bed was comfortable, the shower pressure was perfect, the bedding smelled wonderful. I also had to log in to my lap top to keep up with work. I enjoyed the fact that there is free wi - fi and the desk area was very large and very accomodating. The bell hop services was very welcoming and helpful. The only complaint I have is the Wi Fi is pretty slow and we were not told that when using the valet service, there was only one person available so it could take up to 30 minutes to get the car back upon your return. It only took 15 min for our experience but I would have preferred that we were imformed of that when we arrived. It is supposed to be on the back of the card you get to retrieve your card, but in our case - it was not. Also I liked that even though we checked out in the morning before leaving for Jury Duty, they were able to keep our bags for the day as well as the card Overall, I spectacular experience. I have to be serve for another week at least, so I kind of hope my ride will decide she doesnt want to drive another day and we get to stay again.