Stayed two nights at Sheraton Society Hill, Oct., 2012. It is newly re-decorated. Sparkling clean. Quiet location. Close to most all the US historical history homage.
The hotels food was very good. The bar spacious, and Anthony took good care of us each night. He even shared one of his personal cannelloni with us (the best we'd ever eaten!).
And, Thank You Anthony, for introducing us to such a delicious bakery!
Most everyone at the Sheraton welcomed us. We were given directions to places of interest, which was 'very helpful' as we were on a short timetable as "tourists". They were directions to just some of the most important 'must sees' to visit in our limited time in Philly. And directions to great places for dining. Philadelphia has so much to offer! Tourist books are helpful, but it doesn't compair to what the locals can tell you about their city.
We will make a visit to this Sheraton again!
Our thanks for a great stay to everyone at the Sheraton Society Hill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton