Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
US$184
US$166
Priceline
1,045 results
All reviewsold citygreat locationclub roomsouth streetpenn's landingcity tavernnice hotelhistorical sitesindependence hallwalking distanceliberty bellhistoric districtvalet parkingindoor poolstarbucks coffeebeautiful lobbythird floor
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. The room was quiet, clean and the hotel was located walking distance to many the historical sights. Great staff from the front desk thru the chambermaids.
Sheraton usually provides value and quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bill s
Maya B, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

BilL S, thank you for such positive feedback. We love to hear guests share their wonderful stay experiences with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

There are some things about this property that are fantastic and some things that aren't so good!

Great location, good amenities (computers, starbucks, restaurant, gym, pool). The front desk staff, concierge are really friendly and helpful.

It's a large property - and I had to wait a while to get my bags which was stored during the day causing me to push the boundary of almost missing my flight! This was a real turn off - especially considering that one of the young valet park boys showed no interest in helping me. The bellman must have been on a break or otherwise occupied. I have to note though that once I got the attention of the front desk clerk - she sought help for me right away. The lady who came from the back office, however, looked miserable as hell!

My room was a bit dated, water dripped down the counter from the faucet! It was a big room - but awkwardly laid out. Comfy bed though.

Overall, okay, but I staying at the hotel again would not be an automatic choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RoamingGibsons
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here multiple times, incl for my wedding, and again, tonight, for my anniv. Complimentary wine and cheese platter, friendly staff, decor is very nice since the remodel, and the corner on which it sits is quaint and quiet. Big fan! Stay here

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bkdadskier
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was my second hotel in Philadelphia in one week, and they couldn't have been more different! This hotel made me feel welcome, the rooms were quiet, clean and incredibly comfortable. Every staff member made an effort to make my visit a joyfilled experience, and they were very successful i would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits this city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brenda M
SheratonSocietyHill, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us Brenda M. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms and other hotel amenities. We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

my husband and I have stayed in many nice hotels, but I have to say i will never forget how comfortable these beds and pillows were. Wish I could have brought them home with me. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the pillows were like marshmallows!! We slept sooo well. I usually have my hips, back or neck hurting at some point of the night but I slept like a baby.
My only complaint about this hotel was the cost of parking. It is valet parking only which was $36 with 20% tax on top of that. Very nice hotel though. I would recommend it to anyone going to philadelphia pa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathy741

Ana2747, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and got a good night’s sleep. I am also sorry to hear of your issue with parking. For future reference, we do offer hotel packages which include parking and other exciting amenities. We look forward to having you back again soon!