We stopped in Philly for one night on a road trip through the East Coast of the US, and had a really good stay. The hotel is a little outside the core of the city, but we really enjoyed the walk from the hotel to the downtown core as Philly is a really nice city with lots of great parks. Next time I'm in Philly I'll definitely be returning here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton