If you are going to a concert at the Susquehanna Bank Center, this hotel is perfect. Just walk around to the back of the hotel, cross over the I-95 walkway, and the Riverlink Ferry is basically at the bottom of the steps. A ten minute ride, $7 round trip, gets you to the venue. The hotel itself is very clean and well maintained, and within walking distance of many restaurants and historic sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton