On our most recent visit to the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill we stayed in 3 connecting rooms; a standard with 2 full beds, the parlor suite, and a standard room with a king size bed. We found these rooms to be spacious and luxurious. The parlor suite has a small dining table, a couch, a Murphy bed, as well as a televison. For a family that needs more room or has several children this is a great option to travel comfortably without being on top of each other.
TV in every room
Bathroom in every room
There was a minifridge in the parlor suite and microwaves in the standard rooms.
The pool runs from 3.5 to 4.5 feet and is open late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton