Philadelphia Airport Marriott
US$234
Agoda.com
US$208
1,156 results
All reviewsphiladelphia airportan early flightrunway viewfront desksky bridgethe concierge loungenext morningrental caran overnight staywi fican't beat the locationeasy accessshuttle servicebed was comfortablestayed one nightconvenient locationparking garage
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is connected to terminal B at PHL. We reserved a king runway room. We dropped off rental car and WALKED yes WALKED to the Marriott. So close :)

We tried to check in 2 hours early and was told room wasn't ready. We went and had lunch and 90 minutes later it was ready. Room was typical Marriott (rewards members) clean, spacious, WONDERFUL BED/PILLOWS.

THE BEST PART IS ROOM 1113 YOU CAN WATCH THE TAKE OFF AND LANDINGS OF THE BUSY PHL AIRPORT. EXCELLENT VIEW!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Barry K, Manager at Philadelphia Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Good Evening!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience from your recent visit to our hotel.
Great to hear that our exciting views of the airport runways were enjoyed by you right from your bedroom window!
Hope to see you again soon when your travel plans bring you back to Philadelphia!
Barry

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is the first time in all my years of traveling that when I requested a quiet room during my on-line booking that a hotel actually read my request and provided a quiet room. The room was great. The hotel is a little dated but it is physical attached to Terminal B so its is super convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I picked hotel due to its closeness to airport, but most of all with it's hotel details description of free parking. I could have gone to the Holiday Inn which offered park and fly which would have been $20 more. I should have gone that route. Once we arrived I found out that parking was indeed $20 a day not free at all to overnight guest. Since we were going on a friends vacation for the next 7 days that was not in our budget to say the least. I had to now take our vehicle to the economy parking miles away, again not in the plan. We all had packed overnight bags that now had to go in our already overly packed bags. We checked in to a room that smelled of mold for which we called the front desk and they moved us. Again after driving 2 and a half hrs, the parking incident and now the room, my taste for the Marriott properties have changed. I would not recommend this property it needs a complete rehab. Very dated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Barry K, Manager at Philadelphia Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for sharing your expereince from your recent visit.
We do apologize for any confusion regarding the parking charges.
Also, there is never an excuse for our guest rooms not to have a fresh & clean scent.
We hope to serve you again.
Barry

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have stayed here quite a few times as it is extremely convenient if you need to catch an early flight. This time was great, just as all the others have been. When I arrived after a very long 15 hour work day, it was about 9:30 and the lobby was crazy hectic because of a party going on in one of the ballrooms. I made my way to the desk and I am sure he could see the tiredness in my face. He was so polite and said he would put me on the highest floor so it would be super quiet. It was! It was so nice. The bed was...well, a Marriott bed--ultimately comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a great stay at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott. The room was gorgeous with modern amenities and appliances. Comfortable bed, view of the runway (we were on the 7th floor out of 15 total) and big TV. The room also had a coffee maker with 2 mini creamers, sugar, cups, etc. The bathroom was lovely. The extra large shower had glass floor to ceiling doors. They took the extra steps to make the room nice like creating a flower made out of tissues to sit on top of the tissue box. We enjoyed our room stay overall. We did not try the wi-fi. The restaurant downstairs in the lobby of the hotel is really great! We ordered the pretzel bites and the cobb salad as a late night snack and they were both delicious and reasonably priced.

Cons:

-The doors in this hotel are paper thin, so if you have people out in the hallway making more than average noise, you are going to hear EVERYTHING.

-The parking rate is a bit ridiculous. I'm not really sure why, but they do not offer their guests parking. You have to pay a rate of $20.40 per day, so while it is great to get a rate of $79.99 on Priceline, you get $20 in taxes/fees and another $20 for parking. The garage is also really frustrating to get through with multiple tickets needed, hang tags, etc. but I admit the signage was good to help people figure out where to go.

-Also, upon walking in to the room, we noticed an extremely heavy cleaning smell that was not pleasant. It cleared up once we put the air on full blast, though.

Would stay here again if not for the parking fee, but I imagine it is great for those needing a place close to the airport for an early flight out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple