“All personnel very courteous.”

Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Ranked #36 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From check-in to check-out, all personnel were very courteous & helpful. The concierge was great with initial directions to local areas. Breakfast was nice too as I was able to be seated in a little nook area for privacy.

Room Tip: 4th floor & up for a nice view when you're having coffee & reading the newspaper in the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We scheduled a workshop for our business at this hotel after staying at 13 other Marriotts in the USA only to say this was the worst service, follow thru on BEO and worst courtesy given to us anywhere. They really need to learn the Marriott way of Excellent Customer Service.

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Barry K, Manager at Philadelphia Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Good Evening,
I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with your recent meeting at our hotel.
Please accept my apologies for the service shortfalls you may have experinced.
We will be touching base with your group's contact in order to address your shared concerns.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've stayed at this property many times this year and it is a good experience every time. The front desk crew is usually courteous and welcoming. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet and I always look forward to breakfast in their restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel and staff do a great job. Frankly, I find this the best value for any Philadelphia airport hotel - and it's attached to the airport. I have stayed her several times and the staff and rooms are always top notch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

You can walk across the ramp from terminal B to the lobby of this Marriott making it very convenient to air travelers. They certainly take advantage of stranded travelers by charging very high prices for their rooms and exorbitant prices for all the extras. Their last-minute price for a room was $249 plus taxes. Internet service was another $17. Breakfast and meals were expensive. In the gift shop, it costs $6.79 for a travel sized hairspray that typically sells for 99 cents in a drug store.

The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms large, but I would expect nothing less for the price. Service was practically non-existent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Barry K, Manager at Philadelphia Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Good Evening,
Thank you for your sharing your observations from your recent visit. It was nice to hear that our guest room met your expectations, and our convenient location was a benefit to you. Regarding our rates, they will certainly vary from day to day. Our current standard rate is $309, and we often able to offer rooms at a discounted price, as we did on the evening of your stay.
We look forward to serving you again when you return to the Philadelphia area on your next trip.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

In short, quite efficient for an airport hotel. Clean spacious room, albeit a bit dated. Sheets were a bit thread bare. The staff at the bar were extremely friendly and provided generous pours. The gym was clearly in a transitional stage, which we were forewarned about by the professional and kind check-in agent. (It seemed like the equipment, which was older, was in a former pool.) We didn’t get a bill under our door and had to call several times to get one delivered. That’s a bit of an inconvenience, especially at an airport hotel. Outstanding proximity to the B terminal at PHL.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good Evening,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about your recent stay. Great to hear our restaurant bar staff & Front Office took very good care of you. I do apologize that you did not recieve your final bill under the door; that must have been frustrating for you. We do hope to serve you again when you return to the Philadelphia Airport Marriott.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I spent the night here before an early flight out of PHL. What a great experience! You are literally in the airport already, the staff was incredibly friendly as well, way above what you would expect. At check-in I was promptly helped by Brian and a female who I unfortunately cannot remember her name. They were more than helpful and made me feel extremely welcomed. The room was just what you expect from Marriott, but I cannot say enough about the staff. Judy I believe was her name with the At Your Service desk was very friendly the few times I called, and even called me back to correct her answer to my question! Most people would not have had a care in the world, but she even went a step further and notified the front desk that I would be down to fax some paperwork. As someone who is in the hotel business I was incredibly impressed with this service delivery and will stay here any time I find myself near the Philly Airport again. Congrats to a great team!