“Service with a smile”

Ranked #70 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Philadelphia
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I would give it one star because I didn't have a hot shower for days. I checked in on a Thursday and finally got a hot shower Saturday night. They were working on the problem like crazy trying to figure out why. I think I should have received a discount but it wasn't offered. However they were doing their best over and over. Once I got a hot shower I was happy. I stayed on the 5th floor with a sky light, so when the sun comes in the room just lights up. My room was a bit tiny but cute. My friends room was a bit bigger, so ask if you want a bigger room. Great service. Como breakfast. Not much but gives you something. 48 get around the corner from the convention center. Walking distance from a lot of places to eat and shop. Now it is near some homeless but was never approached and I walked back and forth from the convention center several times a day without a problem. Book with no problem.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Polish first
Travellers also viewed these Philadelphia hotels
Chinatown
Rodeway Inn Center City
#49 of 85 in Philadelphia
City Center East
Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA

Been to Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center

Property: Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
Address: 1227 Race St, Philadelphia, PA 19107-1618 (Formerly Travelodge Philadelphia Convention Center)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia > City Center East
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #70 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center 2*
Our Philadelphia hotel has an ideal location, directly across the street from the Philadelphia Convention Center, and walking distance to many of the city's historic attractions. Our 100% smoke-free hotel in Philadelphia is ideal for business or pleasure travel, and you'll enjoy our sunny hospitality from our multilingual staff. Our comfortable guest rooms are equipped with coffee/tea maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and 32 inch flat screen HD televisions with premium cable channels. Local calls, Internet access, dry cleaning service and bottled water are complimentary for our guests. Self-parking is located a block away for $20 a day. Upon check-in, a hold of $50-100 will be authorized and reimbursed if not used. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia