Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
US$214
US$174
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Let me say first off, I didnt actually stay at this hotel. I stayed at the Days Inn in Cherry Hill new jersey, just across the bridge from Philly, and gave it an above average review. We checked in on a Friday, after making the reservation on Travelocity and paying for it in full 3 months earlier. Imagine my surprise when I checked my credit card account on Saturday morning to find 2 separate charges for $165 at the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center. Its now using $330 of the credit I had planned on for my 4 day trip. We decided to wait until we got home to research it. Once we got home and called the hotel, we were told we had indeed made reservations there, using their 800 number then didn't show up. It was a no-show charge. We were told there was absolutely nothing they could do for us and were responsible for the charges. Its now been turned over to Capital One's fraud division. This is the third time in two years I've had problems with Days Inn and there will not be a fourth. I'm telling everyone I know to avoid Days Inn.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Spent last night in a newly renovated room (503).Entire 5th floor has been renovated and rest of hotel is "in-progress". Beautiful bathroom with stall shower (which I prefer to a bathtub), ultra modern sink, great lighting and quiet flush toilet. Room was comfortable with comfy bed with nice attractive bedding, nice carpet, good working area, good flatscreen, frig, micro, and vault in room. Quiet room (did not hear neighboring rooms which were occupied), which even had a skylight! Good "continental breakfast" with cereals, breads, butter and jam, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cheese cubes, juices, coffee, apples, and danish. Nice neat and clean breakfast room. Kandell at check-in and Amber at check-out were most courteous and helpful. Room had an inside window (can see into room from hallway if you open drapes) which looked out into hallway!

Room Tip: Ask for 5th floor as it is newly renovated.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank subeem
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Paid 100$ a night for two nights for my little Philadelphia trip. Service was okay, nothing more to say. I was expecting a parking since it was advertised as free on Expedia. Had to pay 52$ for a day and a half to park it inside at Chinatown, tow blocks down, as per the cheapest rate (supposedly) available. The room was clean and well organized, we had cookies and complimentary water available + a nice Samsung LCD TV with great channels. The shower pressure could have been better but for 2 days it is tolerable. The biggest disadvantage is the poor isolation in the rooms. Every time someone walks in the corridor, you hear it, whether it is a 10PM or at 3AM. Other bummer is that the fan to reduce the temperature in the room constantly turns on because it gets super quick in the room, which resulted in the fact that I had trouble sleeping. As for the continental breakfast, nothing to say, the standard (cereals, eggs, yogourt, toast, coffee, etc.). Location-wise it was nice, few minutes walk from the main Exhibits of Philadelphia (Independance Hall, Liberty Bell, etc.). I recommend it for a really short stay and make sure you shop for parking before.

Room Tip: 4th floor in the Corner (404) is small and not well isolated.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raptor_1986
Reviewed 23 May 2014

After a tiring drive, we were welcomed by helpful, pleasant people at the front desk. Our room on the first floor was clean and comfortable. We had pre-reserved parking in the area (go online ahead of time to guarantee a specific parking spot in Philadelphia.)
The accommodations are simple but they were just right for a short stay. We chose this location so that we could walk to a conference, restaurants and to all the Philly museums and landmarks we were interested in. The Days Inn breakfast was hearty enough to start an active day.
The location, breakfast and low price made this a successful choice for us. We will consider this Days Inn for future travel to Philly.

Room Tip: Make any requests ahead of time - staff will try to accommodate.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business