Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
Great 4.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn Center City(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

It was a small room, but it was only myself who stayed there so it wasn't a big deal. The room was clean, the service was great, there were no bugs, nice continental breakfast, so overall the stay was a success.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kenny L, Manager at Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant experience. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Aside from the location, this place is pretty bad.
The room has a cheap feeling; the bed, sheets, pillows, etc. all feel cheap.
The worst part for me were the cleaning products used. I was up all night coughing and sneezing because of what they use in the room. I had no allergies prior to getting in the room, and no allergies immediately after I left the room, but while I was in the room, I could barely sleep.

Also, the rooms have windows that face IN to the hallways, so people walking by can look into your room; not exactly sure what genius designed that.

Room Tip: Decent choice for a crash pad, but not much else.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your thorough review of our hotel's policies, layout, and accommodations. We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how you perceived our accommodations. Your voice is very valuable to us and we hope you will return to experience the improvements that we are continuously making to improve upon the guest experience with every stay.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Let me say first off, I didnt actually stay at this hotel. I stayed at the Days Inn in Cherry Hill new jersey, just across the bridge from Philly, and gave it an above average review. We checked in on a Friday, after making the reservation on Travelocity and paying for it in full 3 months earlier. Imagine my surprise when I checked my credit card account on Saturday morning to find 2 separate charges for $165 at the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center. Its now using $330 of the credit I had planned on for my 4 day trip. We decided to wait until we got home to research it. Once we got home and called the hotel, we were told we had indeed made reservations there, using their 800 number then didn't show up. It was a no-show charge. We were told there was absolutely nothing they could do for us and were responsible for the charges. Its now been turned over to Capital One's fraud division. This is the third time in two years I've had problems with Days Inn and there will not be a fourth. I'm telling everyone I know to avoid Days Inn.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Spent last night in a newly renovated room (503).Entire 5th floor has been renovated and rest of hotel is "in-progress". Beautiful bathroom with stall shower (which I prefer to a bathtub), ultra modern sink, great lighting and quiet flush toilet. Room was comfortable with comfy bed with nice attractive bedding, nice carpet, good working area, good flatscreen, frig, micro, and vault in room. Quiet room (did not hear neighboring rooms which were occupied), which even had a skylight! Good "continental breakfast" with cereals, breads, butter and jam, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cheese cubes, juices, coffee, apples, and danish. Nice neat and clean breakfast room. Kandell at check-in and Amber at check-out were most courteous and helpful. Room had an inside window (can see into room from hallway if you open drapes) which looked out into hallway!

Room Tip: Ask for 5th floor as it is newly renovated.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business