This hotel is in a great location. Only blocks from China Town, Reading Market, and only 6-7 blocks from Logans Circle which has a great fountain and a relaxing park area.
The hotel itself is a standard Four Points Sheraton which in and of itself is wonderful...but what made this facility even better than the corporate brand was the Hotel Front Desk staff and the Restaurant Staff, Housekeeping, and Bell Service. Easy street access, parking directly across from the hotel.
I had a problem with my check date due to a third party booking agency, Mrs Jones at the front desk took ownership of the problem and went above and beyond her role to resolve the issue within a matter of minutes. At other facilities, I simply have been told that it was my problem...but not Mrs. Jones. She picked up the phone and began calling the third party booking agent and within a few moments had corrections made and I never once felt stressed or worried. She invited me to have a seat in the lobby and I felt like I was in the hands of a genuine caring family member. Thanks to her, I will gladly return to this facility often.
The bed slept wonderful...housekeeping were respectful of my privacy, the room was wonderful. WIFI service was outstanding and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points