Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$238
US$219
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
US$247
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
US$232
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsreading terminal marketwithin walking distancewalk in showerconvenient locationbig citylight sleeperindependence hallwould stay againbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staycorner roomdesk clerkthe room was niceliberty bellchinatownblockparking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This was an extremely affordable stay, as I won a deal from a travel site. While the hotel was in a quiet area and accessible to the interstate and airport paying $12 a day for parking is not ideal. The room was a bit small and the furniture was a bit cheap and dated, but if you need to stay at a hotel before an early flight or need a place to crash after a night on the town this is definitely an affordable, comfortable place to crash.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shavon P
Tara S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Hi Shavon,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found hotel location convenient. We will continue to make sure that our room furniture is well maintained. Hope you will give another chance to serve you at the Fp City Center Hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This hotel is in a great location. Only blocks from China Town, Reading Market, and only 6-7 blocks from Logans Circle which has a great fountain and a relaxing park area.

The hotel itself is a standard Four Points Sheraton which in and of itself is wonderful...but what made this facility even better than the corporate brand was the Hotel Front Desk staff and the Restaurant Staff, Housekeeping, and Bell Service. Easy street access, parking directly across from the hotel.

I had a problem with my check date due to a third party booking agency, Mrs Jones at the front desk took ownership of the problem and went above and beyond her role to resolve the issue within a matter of minutes. At other facilities, I simply have been told that it was my problem...but not Mrs. Jones. She picked up the phone and began calling the third party booking agent and within a few moments had corrections made and I never once felt stressed or worried. She invited me to have a seat in the lobby and I felt like I was in the hands of a genuine caring family member. Thanks to her, I will gladly return to this facility often.

The bed slept wonderful...housekeeping were respectful of my privacy, the room was wonderful. WIFI service was outstanding and easy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Hi Eric,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. Truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. Hope to serve you again in future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Only here for 1 night but we had a great stay in Philadelphia. Well sited for much of the tourist stuff and the indoor marked was a great find for fruit & eating cheaply. Hotel was clean and in good repair as you'd expect. Parking was $30 a night which is hard to accept but we knew in advance. Would be a real shock if we hadn't read previous reviews.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hi Rognvald,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. We are glad that enjoyed your stay and Philadelphia. Hope you will choose us again, next time you are in Philly!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had an amazing experience checking in at this Sheraton. Dean Griffin at the Front desk made my check in easy and took extra time to explain all about the city. He even provided me a room close to the elevator.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great location - there is even a self-serve parking lot next door, which is a bonus for center city Philadelphia. Staff welcoming, bar/restaurant pricey but the food was good. Here was the problem: the walls were very thin. The folks next door to me were, ummm, enjoying each other's company when I first checked in. I didn't really want to hear that. Then, when trying to fall asleep, the noises in the hall seemed louder than I would have expected. If you're a light sleeper, you may want to reconsider. Otherwise, this was a clean and affordable hotel within walking distance of everything in the business district.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton City Center Hotel. Glad that you found the hotel location convenient and Staff helpful. Truly apologize for the noise. Hope you will give us another chance to better serve you.