Philly can be a tricky place to find reasonable hotel rooms during certain times of the month.
This was my second stay here in two years. I booked on Orbitz and it was reasonable for the one night I could find under 175$. Staff are very friendly.
This hotel is immediately beside the Conference Centre. It is a 2 minute walk to the Reading Market where you'll find cheap eats and bustle. You are at the edge of Chinatown. I highly recommend Nan Zhou Noodle House on Race St.. Cheap, delicious and also a two-minute walk. When you're ready to split, simply head down Race street to 8th and get on the freeway.
Parking is directly across the street (big lot) but is not free. 28$ for 24 hours. It's reasonable. Do this.
Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 the management hosts a happy-hour in the hotel restaurant that has FREE beer (local lager) and appetizers (pulled pork and chicken wings). I repeat, FREE. Bring singles ($) for your server and do some damage in 60-minutes.
The rooms are small, shower only. My partner wasn't impressed with the cleanliness but I thought it acceptable. There are club member floors, but these are average at best. Lobby has public computers ready to go and a small but charming seating area.
Free-wifi. Reasonable speed on the 7th floor.
If you can get this property for cheap, stay here, see Philly, stumble happily back. Ideally on a Thursday between the hours of 5:30-6:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points