From the moment that I walked into the lobby, I felt like I was amongst friends. The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful on so many levels! They answered any/all questions, had tons of suggestions for places to eat in the neighbood, for all kinds of tastes and budgets.
The (FREE) internet was great. I used it in my room and in the lobby. Having some hand-held food (fruit, danish) always available just off the lobby was great too.
The room was on the small side, but that's fine by me. I'll take cleanliness over size any day! Plus, the ceilings were so high and the window was so big that it made up for any perceived size issues. The bed felt like it was going to be really hard, but I had a really great night's sleep.
I would definitely stay here again when in Philadelphia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia