We were looking for a not too expensive place from which to experience some of the wonderful restaurants and sites that Philadelphia has to offer...in particular the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. All the hotels recommended for the trip down from NYC were too expensive! Always an adventure with Tripadvisor, but were not disappointed. Everything in the other reviews is true! We got the cheapest queen, and although not large, extremely commodious. Wonderful spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia