Took my mom for a one night stay. Friendly and accomodating staff. Nice spread for breakfast in the morning. (toast, danishes, bagels, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt) Clean rooms. Rooms could be considered small by American standards, didn't bother us since we didn't spend much time in the room. Great Location. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Right around the corner from Antiques Row and only a few blocks from historic sites. Would definitely recommend and go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia