Great boutique hotel with great reception staff who could not have been more helpful. Traveled with daughter and son-in-law so I had a separate room which was a good size and relatively free of noise from the front street. Bathroom was of a suitable size. The usual breakfast of juices, cereals, muffins was more than ample although seating space was at a premium. This room is also great for an afternoon retreat with coffee, tea, fruit, pastries all available until late afternoon. Easy walkable distances to the city and its sights - Museum of Art though is rather a long hike. Would definitely stay there again if I ever return to Philadelphia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia