I recently spent three nights at the Alexander inn with a friend for a "girl's get-away." The Alexander Inn turned out to be the perfect spot for us. Our room was fairly large with comfortably firm double beds, and a nice sitting area with a great view of the city. We were within walking distance to many attractions, shops and restaurants. Both the day and night staff were extremely helpful in providing us with all the information we needed to have the best travel experience in Philadelphia. Byron, the night desk attendant, was especially accommodating in assisting us with restaurant choices for evening meals.
The hotel featured a small, yet very adequate morning breakfast, as well as fresh fruit and pastries throughout the day. Newspapers and televisions were available in the breakfast room and there was a small fitness center and computer center in the basement for guest use (as well as ice and vending machines). The hotel was very clean and pleasantly decorated.
I would recommend the Alexander Inn to anyone needing lodging in Philadelphia. It's a great price in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia