Only stayed 1 night but about 11 pm my partner was in the shower when I noticed on top of my suitcase looking at me was a mouse. It vanished as quick as it appeared but to where I don't know. I rang the front desk and informed them immediately but was told as the hotel was full there was nothing they could do about it and to mention it to the manager on checking out to see about a rate reduction. Needless to say we didn't sleep too good. On checking out we mentioned the little extra guest we had which the attendant was aware of but were still charged the full amount. Later we returned to pick up our bags and the little chap was running around the breakfast room having a ball. Pointed it out to the front desk once more as other guests had now noticed the visitor. It left us with the impression they know about it but there not going to do anything. The hotel is nice and the room was lovely (204) but wouldn't stay again after this experience and charged full rate for the privilege.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia