The first great thing about this B&B is the location: Rittenhouse is a very nice neighborhood, all Victorian red-brick buildings, nice and quiet but very close to the heart of the city.
The B&B itself is very nice, it really feels like living in a nice old house era for a while (all those pillows, chandeliers, armchairs...). The rooms are very big: seriously, I think this was the biggest hotel room I've ever stayed in. Not everyone of them is ensuite but you share the bathroom with another room maximum, and it is always very clear. The staff was nice and cheerful and their home-cooked breakfast beats several cafès in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve consists of two beautifully well-preserved, 1850's Four-Story Townhouses located only three blocks from Rittenhouse Square in the Heart of Historic Center City Philadelphia. Our convenient location is within walking distance to many exclusive shops and fine restaurants located on Rittenhouse Square, as well as many major Philadelphia Historic attractions and sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- La Reserve Center City b&b