We stayed for 2 nights in late October. The location is perfect, right in the city centre on Pine street which is (we learnt) one if the main streets in Philly so easy access to everything and cute shops up the road, and Starbucks (essential!), ATMs and bars no more than a 5min walk away. The room itself (we stayed in the Marquis, one of the cheaper rooms) was huge, big comfy bed and had large windows facing the street. Breakfast is served each day and we were there during the week so there were fresh bagels, cereal, tea and coffee, fruit, muffins, everything you need! You can also get tea and coffee and biscuits whenever you want during the day. Check in and out was easy and fast, wifi worked perfectly. Made our Philly experience great! Will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve consists of two beautifully well-preserved, 1850's Four-Story Townhouses located only three blocks from Rittenhouse Square in the Heart of Historic Center City Philadelphia. Our convenient location is within walking distance to many exclusive shops and fine restaurants located on Rittenhouse Square, as well as many major Philadelphia Historic attractions and sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- La Reserve Center City b&b