Great B&B in downtown Philadelphia. The Hunt suite is a very large room with an OK sized bathroom. The room is well appointed. Heat is from a window AC unit, that does blow on the bed - if that bothers you. The room is on the 3rd floor - no elevator. Very clean - it is an old building and parts of it look that way.
Parking is tough - there's a parking lot in easy walking distance (about 3 blocks). On week days, they serve a very nice continental breakfast with fresh baked muffins and scones.
We would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve consists of two beautifully well-preserved, 1850's Four-Story Townhouses located only three blocks from Rittenhouse Square in the Heart of Historic Center City Philadelphia. Our convenient location is within walking distance to many exclusive shops and fine restaurants located on Rittenhouse Square, as well as many major Philadelphia Historic attractions and sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- La Reserve Center City b&b