Our view was City Hall, a beautiful building, we just couldn't stop looking at it! We came from touring New York to Philadelphia so it was like going from a shoe box to a mansion in room size! The room we had (2 double beds) was large, very large, lots of walk space between the beds and at the end of the beds. Large walk in cupboards too. The kitchen was an absolute bonus, nice to be able to cook a bit of breakfast to start the day especially after going 8 days without this option. We only had one problem and that was when they lost power in the early hours of the morning, don't know whose fault it was but it was a bit of a problem as the air con went out but it didn't last too long fortunately. Valet parking next door was brilliant, so super easy and the staff there were very friendly. There is a pub/restaurant below the hotel which we went to for dinner twice and had great meals. Hubby went there for a night cap most nights and also found it to be a good experience. Yes, I would return to the Windsor Suites, it's an easy walk to the Franklin museum, the Eastern State Penitentiary, the city centre and the city market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA HOTEL - UNIQUE URBAN HOTEL SUITES Experience modern urban living at The Windsor Suites, your home away from home in downtown Philadelphia. A perfect blend of modern comfort and authenticity, our hotel captures the spirit of discovery and innovation instilled by Benjamin Franklin. Discover the city as you walk out our front doors and visit any one of the renowned arts and cultural destinations at your fingertips, such as The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Comcast Center, and Rittenhouse Square. Our spacious studio and one-bedroom suites feature fully equipped kitchens, living and dining space, and breathtaking skyline views to suit both business and leisure travelers. Savor traditional Irish cuisine at Con Murphy's, stay connected in our fully equipped business center, or host an event in the flexible 1,900 square foot meeting space. When it is time for fitness and wellness, re-charge in our fitness center, or lounge by our rooftop pool overlooking the city. Regardless of your purpose for visiting Philadelphia, you'll find that Windsor Suites embodies the genuine warmth and pride that our great city is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia