The Windsor Suites
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$238
US$219
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
US$246
Loews Hotels
US$404
  • Room Service
1,548 results
All reviewsfull kitchenirish pubrooftop poolwalk in closetfront desksmall kitchenfranklin instituteone bedroom suitemuseum districtcity hallwithin walking distancerocky stepssuburban stationlogan squarelocation is greatparking garagetwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I travel a lot and there are some things in a hotel that are absolutely must-haves - comfortable bed, free wi-fi, good coffee, decent fitness center.
The Windsor Suites scores highly on all those for me. It also does help that the Front Desk staff are the friendliest you'll encounter in any hotel, and they are genuinely interested in helping to make your stay great. I absolutely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you're on Ben Franklin Pkwy
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TheWindsorMgtTeam, Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear DexJr,
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at The Windsor Suites. We love when our guests are repeat visitors who are happy to recommend us to the Tripadvisor community. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My last minute booking in a near sold-out town turned out great. The Windsor has a super staff, especially Zarena at the front desk. I definitely would stay here again. Well positioned for the art museums.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
TheWindsorMgtTeam, Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear jmerrick827,
We are happy we were able to provide that room for you during a busy week in the city. Thank you for sharing your great comments, especially singling out our colleague for recognition. We will be certain to share your feedback with her, as well as our entire staff.
Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you'll stay with us again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Good location. Clean and well maintained. Very loud traffic noise. Sounds like windows r open when they r not. Maybe a higher floor would be better, we were on the 9th. Air conditioner doesn't work well. Took it nearly 3 days to bring temp in room down from 74 to 69, although the hotel halls r freezing. Management did bring us a fan on the 2nd call. I guess night shift couldn't be bothered.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Dwilley653,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Unfortunately, we did experience a problem with our cooling system, however we are happy to say this has been fixed and working efficiently. We do apologize for the inconvenience as well as the delay in getting you a fan. We have addressed this with our staff. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Thank you for choosing us, and for your comments.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I made a last minute decision to go to a conference at Marriott Downtown. When I called, the 169 dollar rooms reserved were gone, and all they had for me was a 440/night king size minisuite - I'm sure it would have been nice, but I was going to be at meetings all day, and I was travelling alone. So I tried my luck at windsor suites - booked through booking.com (first time using this, and it was fine). 130/night - great room - king size bed. spacious. kitchenette in hallway with sink, refrigerator, keurig, microwave. Big bathroom. Not 5 star hotel, but that's not what I was looking for. I rate this a 5 (excellent) in the category that it is in - it's not trying to be the ritz or the four seasons down the street. Centrally located for me, great restaurants within walking distance, and I understand theres alot of other things around, but I was stuck in meetings and couldn't explore.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Daphne,
Thank you for such kind words about our hotel. We are happy you found us a great alternative to your group hotel, and that we were able to meet your needs. We hope you will take advantage of one of the great deals we often have on our website, the next time you're planning a trip to Philadelphia. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Attentive staff. Pleasant and helpful during my stay. Room was immaculately clean, comfortable and better value than hotel room as far more spacious for the same money plus cooking facility if required ( which I did not use).
Good location for downtown Philadelphia and for tour bus for visiting. Walking distance to most places of interest. I would stay here again if visiting Philadelphia.
Thank you to reception staff for your help.

Room Tip: Back has limited view but is incredibly quiet for city centre. I was in 1501 & slept so well.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Michael C,
We do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy you were pleased with your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Thank you for choosing The Windsor Suites.
Kind regards,