Have stayed multiple times on a corporate rate for leisure. Fantastic personalized service, impeccable attention to detail, very clean, excellent staff and beautiful rooms. Yes, food etc is very overpriced but do yourself a favour and take a walk - there are plenty of options nearby.
Ask for a high floor and enjoy the views across Philly. Del Frisco nearby is a good dinner option (not cheap!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia