I have stayed here a couple of times and did have the pleasure in staying in the Presidential Suite once.
Pros: Great lobby, nice quiet rooms, great amenities, great location
Cons: the club floor is totally sub-par for RC. One of the worst I've been to. Havng to pay for the Wifi is just dumb. It's become pretty standard for all hotels to offer free Wifi now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia