The hotel is lovely. The lobby is cool and fun and modern even though in a historic building. The rooms are gorgeous and there is plenty of space and the bathrooms are COMPLETELY up to date. The club lounge is beautiful and well appointed and the staff excellent. The view from the top is certainly awesome.
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would recommend it for anyone that has to go to Philadelphia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia