The Ritz is a great hotel in a great location. My girlfriend and I were in the city for the night and made plans to stay in the city even though we live only 30 minutes away. We both know the city very well and we were very surprised to find that the Ritz was priced very close to many other lesser quality hotels.
The hotel is in the heart of the city. It is very clean and all of the staff was great. The bed was very comfortable and it also had a nice bathroom. They also give you a glass of champagne upon arrival which was a nice touch although I passed since I do not like champagne. My GF did say that it was good.
There is some facade work going on outside but we checked in on a Friday night and then checked out on Saturday so I cannot comment on any noise that those construction activities may cause.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Marriott, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia