We have been staying at the Ritz in Philly for years and have always felt it to be warm and welcoming. Located on Broad Street by City Hall the ritz is conveniently located. It is within walking distance to the convention center, shopping, the Kimmel, great restaurants, museums and a quick subway ride to the stadiums. The vibrant lobby is always alive with guests talking, eating, drinking and just enjoying the beautiful space. After a quick check in we go to a lovely room where the beds are very comfy. There is no mini bar but they always have water in the room and do offer room service. If you are in the mood for a massage they have spa services and a restaurant to the left of the large bar area. I recommend visiting the Ritz and enjoying what Philly has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia