This hotel was hosting a conference which I participated. So stayed a full week and have to say it was a very pleasant stay.
The welcome & check in with a glass of sparkling wine was very comfortable. The rooms were fully equipped and the elevators (I stayed on the 22 floor) fast and well organized. Never waited really long.
The fitness room was a bit small for such a big hotel. You need to be there really early to have a chance of an exercise bike or cross trainer. The equipment itself was just o.k. This is a bit disappointing for a 5 star hotel.
The big breakfast-buffet is outstanding. the food we got during the conference was very very nice. In the night I had a very silent room, some of my colleagues complaint about noise from the neighbors. I did not have this problem and had always a good rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia