The staff seemed confused about everything. The waiter at restaurant was not great and the concierge was one of the worst around. He was a young guy who obviously had no clue. I asked about hop on hop off tours. I asked if there are any discounts. He just replied no. I asked where to get the bus and then I asked the name of the bus company. He looked at me like I had two heads. Apparently he only knows of one bus company in Philly and there are a few. My mom also paid $200 towards the room as a gift. They got that wrong and charged her for the entire night plus tax and couldn't fix it until accounting came in. They wouldn't give me the bill print out either because it was paid for by my mom. Was very surprised that the people who worked at this upscale hotel were not better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia