My boyfriend and I decided to get away for Memorial Day weekend and we figured it'd be nice to stay at the Ritz. We were both extremely excited about our stay but once we got there that excitement disappeared. It was a beautiful hotel, but she we finally got to our room, the bed wasn't made, the room looked like someone was still staying in it. it was a mess. there was dirty water in the tub and it was just disgusting. We requested to have the room cleaned because it was the exact room that we wanted, but instead they put us in a different room and it just wasn't as nice as the one we requested. We still asked to have our room back when it was ready and the lady at the desk said she'd give us a call when it was ready. We waited for a few hours before we got settled but no one ever got back to us. The hotel was beautiful. I wish we were taken care of a little better because we would've enjoyed our stay more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia