How does this property claim to be a Ritz? I think Hotel 8 would have better service. Here is a starter list of what was wrong: (1) hotel will not give you bar soap unless you ask for it, (2) apparently you have to request wash cloths too,(3) hotel can't get paper delivery right, no matter how many times you ask, (4) when requesting something, you have to do it more than once, (5) they can't even get a basic turn down service correct.
I'm not sure what kind of people they are hiring, but the incompetence at this location is absolutely unfathomable. How does hotel even stay in business?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia