We stayed here for one night in June for our anniv and a birthday and checked in at noon and our upgraded room was waiting for us. Room was over sized with a large bathroom with a tub and a separate shower and very comfortable king bed. We went out for afternoon and came back to find champagne and a small cake waiting for us in the room, nice surprise. Very clean hotel and the staff was very courteous and always greeted us as we walked through the very pretty lobby.
They offered slippers, bottled water and several other amenties, definitely another nice touch.. Our room came with breakfast in the 10 Arts Bistro which was also quite good. All in all a wonderful stay in Philadelphia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia