Although not the newest hotel, everything was great. Had a great corner room with views of city hall and north. It was our anniversary and they did lots of extra special things for us. My wife had a wonderful time at the spa (almost 2 and a half hours). Bar food was great. Was wonderful to sit in lobby and reminisce about trip to Rome and the Pantheon. The only drawback we had was the lobby wireless kept dropping us out. Pain when were trying to make plans. The staff is truly wonderful. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia